American College students are required to enroll in the Spring Semester from 4 to 8 February. Office hours are from 8:00 to 18:00. Lessons start next week. If you have not produced a document, please bring it on that day. Students will first have to pay the due amount of the previous 4 months and pay 70 euros as registration fee and workshops for the next four months.
Clearance and Approval Letters
- International and Cypriot Students will receive the Clearance Letter from the Reception
- International Students will also receive the Approval Letter from Ms Andrea Leventi (B102)
- First Semester International Students: Mr Tasos Anastasiou (B105) or Mr Lakis Agathokleous
- First Semester Cypriot Students: Mr Lakis Agathokleous (B106)
- Hotel Management and Culinary Arts Students: Mr Marios Charalambous and Mr Costas Iacovou (B412)
- Business Administration Students:Mr Charalambos Louca (B404)
In the next days, the lessons will be posted in detail.