Students' Rights and Responsibilities
Students at American College have the right to:
- Be treated with respect regardless of race, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Set up their own union which the College is obliged to recognize.
- Be represented on several College Committees such as the College Council, the Academic Committee, the Administration Committee and the Disciplinary Committee.
- Speak and act freely, provided they do so within College regulations.
- Appeal against grades.
- Evaluate College faculty.
- Expect assistance from College staff on academic and/or other general matters.
Students at American College have the responsibility to:
- Behave with academic and personal integrity.
- Be aware of all College rules and regulations and fulfill all their required obligations to the College.
- Be aware of the particular requirements of their program of study.
- Meet periodically with their advisor.
- Maintain high standards of academic honesty.