For a student to graduate he/she must have:
- Completed all credit requirements of the particular program of study;
- Completed at least 60 ECTS credits at the American College for a Master Degree or a Bachelor Degree or a Higher Diploma and at least 30 ECTS credits at the American College for a Diploma or a Certificate;
- A CGPA of at least 2.00 in the case of a bachelor or a master degree and at least 1.70 in the case of a diploma;* and
- No financial or other obligations towards the College.
* There is no minimum CGPA requirement for vocational programs of study.